An overview of the company
- Internationally operating family company with its headquarters in Mindelheim/Germany and three production facilities in São Paulo/Brazil, Bluffton/USA and Dalian/PR of China
- Eight sales and service branches in South Korea, PR of China, India, Moscow, United Kingdom, Hungary and Mexico
- The GROB Group generates worldwide revenue of 1 milliard euros (2014) with a workforce of about 5,000 employees.
- The product portfolio ranges from the universal machining center all the way through to highly complex production systems with individual automation, and from ancillary assembly machines in the machining process through to fully automated assembly lines.
- Competence, high degree of innovation, quality and a high degree of vertical integration in our production- these are the features the name GROB stands for.
- GROB Group has been in family ownership since its foundation back in 1926