Highest level of expertise
Benefit from the decades of experience garnered by our innovative design engineering department and use our space-saving machine versions for your dry/MQL and wet machining operations.
Besides the versions G500F and G520F, which are based on the G-module concept, the G600F axis arrangement has been specifically matched to the part requirements of frame structure part machining. No matter which machine concept you choose – your GROB machine can be stand-alone or interlinked with other machines in an automated production line.
The benefits to you:
- Best chip fall due to steep machine bed slants in the work area
- High dynamics thanks to optimized and matched axes drives
- High manufacturing flexibility thanks to fast changeover between the various part types
- High machining accuracy optimally matched to the part requirements of the sector concerned
- Selection of part loading methodas
• top loading via a GROB linear gantry
• front loading via a GROB pallet changer, robot or operator
- As a stand-alone machine oder interlinked with other machines and automation system