Self-sufficient, modular and fully flexible
The newly developed modular special purpose machine tools from GROB fully replace the former transfer machine technology. In doing so, all machining-specific advantages of a special purpose machine are combined with the advantages of a flexible and quickly convertible machining cell.
The GROB machine concept of the modular special purpose machine is fully independent, modular and standardized for all types. The machines can be loaded and unloaded from above with a workpiece pusher and the integration into existing manufacturing systems is flexibly and quickly possible.
- compact and modular design
- completely self-sufficiently working units
- standardized machines for high-precision machining operations
- flexibly extendable
- fast conversion capability
- optimum accessibility for operation and maintenance
- ideal combination with machining centers and automation possible