GROB designs and builds universal machining centers that are in a league of their own.
Our machines are different from other 5-axis machines in several important ways:
- The unique retractable spindle virtually eliminates the chance for collisions while maximizing the usable work area
- Requires less floor space than other machines with the same work zone (buy one size smaller!)
- Manufacturers can choose from popular CNC control platforms including Siemens, Heidenhain and Fanuc
- More options are included as standard compared to other machines
- A wide range of automation is available to ensure highest machine availability and spindle utilization
Even better, these machines are built right in Bluffton, Ohio at GROB Systems. That means we have a complete inventory of every replacement part, and factory-direct service is provided by the same team of experts who build these machine.
Yes, I'd like to know more about the unique features and value of GROB machines:
Why manufacturers in aerospace, die/mold, medical and automotive industries choose GROB: